1. The onboard CP2102 stable USB to TTL chip ensures the normal communication of the serial port.
2. Support automatic download, no need to manually switch download and running mode.
3. Immersion Gold Craft
4. Support development on Windows system (cygwin and msys32 simulation environment) and Linux system
5. Support ESP32-Arduino
ESP-WROOM-32 is a general-purpose Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module with powerful functions and a wide range of uses. It can be used for low-power sensor networks and demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, audio streaming, and MP3 decoding Wait.
The core of this module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip*, which is scalable and adaptive. The two CPU cores can be individually controlled or powered on. The adjustment range of the clock frequency is from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user can cut off the power of the CPU, and use the low-power coprocessor to continuously monitor the status changes of the peripherals or whether certain analog quantities exceed the threshold. ESP32 also integrates a wealth of peripherals, including capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low-noise sensor amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet interface, high-speed SDIO/SPI, UART, I2S and I2C.
CPU and memory
ESP32-D0WDQ6 contains two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 MCUs. On-chip storage includes:
• 448 KB of ROM, used for program startup and kernel function calls.
• 520 KB on-chip SRAM for data and instruction storage.
• The 8 KB of SRAM in RTC, that is, RTC slow memory, can be accessed by the coprocessor in Deep-sleep mode.
• The 8 KB of SRAM in the RTC, that is, the RTC fast memory, can be used for data storage and accessed by the main CPU when the RTC is started in Deep-sleep mode.
• 1 kbit eFuse, of which 256 bits are the system (MAC address and chip settings); the remaining 768 bits are reserved for user applications, which include Flash encryption and chip ID.
• ESP-WROOM-32 integrates 4MB of SPIFlash
This product does not provide any technical support, and buy it carefully without the use of electronic components