【1.3” High-Quality LCD Screen】1.3 inch golden ratio HD high-resolution, capture accurate videos, clear sense, bring you exquisite viewing experience. Don't need to use a computer to play the video, you can play back the video and delete unnecessary videos on the camera. New UI design, human body interaction interface at a glance.
【190 degree Rotatable lens】This mini video recorder has a 190-degree rotatable lens , You can adjust the angle required for recording. When rotating the lens 180 degrees to take a selfie, you can rotate the upside-down video picture to normal.
【Motion Detection 】This allows the camera to start recording when movement is detected. Largely saves storage space and no need to remove useless records frequently. Support 4GB to 512GB memory card.
【IR Night Vision】This body camera equipped with 4 infrared LEDs, can capture clear footage up to 5m/16ft feet away in dark.The lens angle is 90 degrees.
【Mini camera with 180mins Recording Time】Body camera design powered by a 800mAh rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 180mins of recording time in 1080P。Screen off, IR off . It support charging while recording video. By plugging the mini camera on the portable power bank you can use it as long as your want.
1."▲": Up button; "▼": Down button; Press the Down button to enter the menu interface;
2. Power Button: Keep press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on or off, press the power button to turn off the screen or wake ;
3. Return Button: Press the return button to return to the previous interface;
4. OK Button: Press the OK button to confirm;
5. Indicator Light: The red light is always on when charging, and the blue light is always on when charging is complete.
1. Turn On: After Keep pressing the power button for 3 seconds, the screen enters the real-time preview screen, and it is in the standby state at this time.
2. Insert the Micro SD Card: Please insert the Micro SD card before recording. This camera supports 4G-512G high speed C10 Micro SD card.
Please note that if you use a 64G to 512G Micro SD card for the first time, you need to format the Micro SD card on the camera first (you can find the format option in the menu interface to confirm). The formatting time is 6-40 seconds. Please wait for the formatting to complete before starting recording. The Micro SD card from 64G to 512G needs to be formatted for the first time, and there is no need to format it afterwards. 4G to 32G Micro SD card can record directly for the first time without formatting.
3. Recording: In the standby state, press the OK button and the camera will start looping recording, press again to pause the recording. (press the power button during recording to turn off the screen display to extend the recording time. ) Continuous Recording Time is about 3 hours(recording video when the screen is sleep).
4. Enter the Menu: In the standby state, press the Down button to enter the menu interface.Cannot enter the menu interface while charging.
5. Reset: When the camera crashes, hold down the power button and the return button at the same time for 2 seconds to return to normal.
6. Charging: It takes 5 hours to fully charge the battery. Please do not continue to charge for more than 12 hours for battery health. This camera supports recording while charging.
7. If there is no operation for 5 minutes, the camera will automatically shut down
8.Question: What should I do if the video cannot be recorded, or after the recording is completed, there is no video in the Micro SD card.
Answer: The camera may not be able to recognize the Micro SD card. Please insert the Micro SD card into the camera again and format the Micro SD card again.
1: Playback: The latest video is displayed by default. You can switch the video through the up and down buttons, and short press the OK button to start playing the video.Keep press the OK button to delete the video (Due to the size of the camera, the sound is a little low during video playback. If you need more sound, you can choose to play the video on your computer.)
2: Motion Detection: This function is turned off by default. When you choose to turn on and return to the preview interface, the camera will start motion detection recording if it detects a moving object. When the camera is recording, short press the OK button to pause recording and the camera exit the motion detection mode.
3: Loop Recording: This function is turned on by default. (when the Micro SD card is full, the latest video file will overwrite the first video file.). The default length of each video is 5 minutes, you can choose 5/10 minutes or close. If you choose to close, when the Micro SD card is full, the recording will stop.
4: Flash: The night vision function is turned on by default. The effective distance of night vision is 5 meters. The night vision light only provides assistance in low-light environments, allowing you to watch clearer videos, while the night vision distance cannot reach the theoretical value in a full black environment.
5: Format: The 64G to 512G Micro SD card needs to be formatted for the first use, and there is no need to format it afterwards. The formatting time is 6 to 40 seconds.
6: Screen Saver: The automatic lock screen is turned off by default, and you can choose to lock screen automatically after 3/5/10 minutes of inactivity or turn off. Also you can short press the power button to turn the screen off.
7: Date stamp: This function is turned off by default.
8: Date/Time: 2020/01/01 00:00:00 corresponds to: year/month/day hour: minute: second. You can use the OK button to switch, use the up and down buttons to change the number.
9: Flip: You can choose to flip the video up and down according to the preview interface.
10: Language: The system supports English, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish and other languages.
1. '02:43:54' at the top of the the real-time preview interface. the system calculates the recording time corresponding to the remaining memory of the Micro SD card.
2. '2020/12/01 02:00:00' at the bottom of the real-time preview interface, this time watermark cannot be turned off.
3. The battery display at the bottom right of the real-time preview interface will have a small deviation, which is normal.
4. The Micro SD card icon at the bottom right of the real-time preview interface indicates whether the camera recognizes the Micro SD card. If the Micro SD card icon is not displayed after inserting the Micro SD card, please reinsert the Micro SD card into the camera or reformat the Micro SD card.
5. The preview interface will automatically adjust the contrast according to the change of light, and the display color will decrease when the light is insufficient. This is normal.